Our delicious hot meals are provided by Caterlink who offer a variety of meals across a three week cycle. The meals are nutritionally balanced and have been created to meet the standards set by the Children's Food Trust.
Whilst Caterlink will endeavour to provide the menu choice of the day there may be occasions when this will be subject to change.
How much will I pay?
- All school lunches for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are now free.
- Children in other year groups may also be entitled to Free School Meals if you, or your partner, are in receipt of certain benefits - check whether your child is eligible.
- For all other children, meals cost £2 per day and this includes a main meal, bread, pudding and fresh drinking water.
How to Order and Pay for Meals
ParentPay is an online meal ordering and payment system. You will need a username and password to activate your ParentPay account.
If your child is starting school this year, you will receive your activation details from their school in September. If your child is already at school and you would like a reminder of your login details please contact us for assistance.
Online ordering via ParentPay
- Login to your ParentPay account: ParentPay: Meal ordering and payment
- Select the Make Bookings tab
- Select the week you would like to order meals from the drop down menu and press make selections.
- Click on the menu option your child would like each day.
- Click save and select more to store the changes.
If your child is entitled to free meals you do not need to go to the checkout.
You can review your saved meal orders under the Menus and Choices tab.